Friday, August 29, 2008

So I been thinking........

AND........

I am wondering what happened to my clique/crew? You know the ones you have in high school/college/sorors.

AND........

I am pissed off about this whole Republican V.P. situation. Do they REALLY think that Americans are that stupid?!

AND.......

I need to step up on my reading. Books that is. I have been slacking in this area. I am going to commit at least one day a week to strictly reading.

AND........

I read blogs more than I actually blog. I catch myself saying that I am only going to visit ONE site today, but then I look up and three hours have pass by. I even have a particular order I go in which I read my favorite blogs. Do not get me started on when I find new blogs I like! LOL

AND........

Need to get my exercise on.

AND........

One week before my 26th birthday (9/9/)!!!

AND.......

Currently in the process of detoxing. (Blog about it later)

AND.......

I have three ideas for future GREAT novels.

AND.......

I loved watching Jon Stewart and The Colbert after every night of the convention.

AND.......

Jello shots are great!!

AND.......

Obama speech got me all PUMPED UP!!

2 comments:

Stew said...

i been missing the convention, john stewart and colbert. i hate myself for it too

quarter-life-crisis said...

Do not hate yourself, but you have been missing something special!