Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So I been thinking........

AND

I finally know what I want to do with myself and what needs to be done.

AND

I need to stop procrastinating and go to the counselor.

AND

I really wish I could move Atlanta to Louisiana. I would have the best of both worlds.

AND

I am really seeing the true/real side of “mainstream” America. (White people)

AND

I wish I had my own place!

AND

I think that every time I voice my view/opinion at work this past week, mainstream America think I do not know how to act since Obama won. LOL! Like I did not have an opinion week before last!!

AND

I am not challenged at work and it is making it very difficult to have motivation.

AND

I want to start a non-profit organization.

AND
I am in love with the website www.43things.com. It’s for anal individuals like myself who have to have “to-do” list. Check it out.

AND

I am researching schools in order to obtain my Masters/PHD in History. How does Professor QLC sound? LOL!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog... I feel you on mainstream America and Obama... go for the non-profit and grad school ... Im there and it aint easy but its that next step in life!

quarter-life-crisis said...

Thanks! Welcome to my Quarter Life Crisis!!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I love it when you think!!

-OG