Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Evaluation

If this week wasn't stressful enough, today I hit an all time LOW. Its not even 8am yet!!!! So as I sit at work writing this, trying to hold back tears from the pain that I MYSELF have caused, I feel that I am at my lowest and have nowhere to go but UP.

Nevertheless I am on my way to Louisiana this weekend for Father's Day and to take the LSAT exam. I really hope that my trip will cheer me up, but the root to some of my current pain lives in Louisiana.

How do you guys feel about revenge? I just want someone to feel the pain I am feeling, especially if you cause it. Nevertheless when I go home I am going to try to stay as positive as I can and not resort to any negative behavior. I have to perfect way to get back at this individual, but I am going to try with ALL MY MIGHT not to do it. OHHHHH BUT HOW I WANT TO!!!

1 comment:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Ooooooooooo revenge I know its best served cold like potato salad. Ok just kidding! I’m not a big fan of revenge although I understand the feeling and have felt like I should have impart some medieval on yo’ azz revenge on a few people in my life! However when I really think about it revenge is not going to make you feel better and in the end its only going to make you feel worse because its not going to change a thing.

I like to think revenge is for small people. People who are myopic in mind and can not see beyond the event or situation that they want to avenge. Revenge is for people who are bitter and or mean spirited, plus I find the best revenge is living well.

So if that’s the kind of revenge you talking about, you know living the good life, acing them LSATs, being thankful for your career, moving and shaking in a new city, making your parents proud, making them boys come to the yard, and getting in tune what the Lord has in store for you? Then yes I believe in revenge! But if it’s that petty shyt… naw you can keep that drama to quote Kelly from Destiny’s Child (man I never thought I get to write THAT phrase),

I'm wishin' you the best,
Pray that you are blessed,
Much success, no stress, and lots of happiness,
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gonna blast you on the radio,
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gonna lie on you or your family, yo,
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gonna hate you in the magazine,
(I'm better than that)
I'm not gonna compromise my Christianity,
(I'm better than that)
You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my momma told me better than that.

Now gone and Survive girl!! You will and can do it!!

-OG