Sunday, June 1, 2008

The best day I have had in awhile!!!!



Before talking about my joyous day, let me just say that on Friday night I went and saw "Sex and the City" and loved it!!!!




So Saturday I went to a crawfish boil and had the time of my life!!! A friend of a friend who is also from Louisiana went back home and purchase 200 pounds of crawfish!!!! MAN......I was eating crawfish from 6 something til damn near 10pm. We did not leave the gathering until 2am. It just felt great to be around individuals who were missing the same things. We just talked about how different and special Louisiana is and how much we miss it. However since Louisiana has a horrible job market, everyone agreed that even though we miss it, we cannot go back.
So there you have it, this day could not have came at a better time.

2 comments:

Shug said...

I LOVED the movie! It was great!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Good for you!! I loved the movie too it was a pleasant surprise!

-OG