Monday, May 26, 2008

10 things I want to learn how to do:

  1. Learn how to write poetry. (is this something you can learn?)
  2. Sew. I think I have an unique style. Its a materialistic (brand whore as my aunt calls it) on a budget, tailored, preppy, hoodtastic, afrocentric look.
  3. Spanish. Reason: I live in Atlanta, there is no other reason.
  4. Japanese. Because I heard its a hard language to learn and I like challenges. Also I want to visit Tokyo for my 30th birthday.
  5. Speaking in public without nearly fainting.
  6. DANCING!!!! Oh my gosh!! I have no rhythm what so ever. Its bad.
  7. Play a piano.
  8. Play a guitar.
  9. Be more patient.
  10. Be a better daughter, sister, cousin, niece, friend, soror.

These were just off the top of my head. Just sitting up here drinking and thinking about stuff.

5 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Awwe... I want to learn how to play piano too... just dont have the patience...

and anyone can write poetry... its just like speaking... it doesnt have to have any rhyme or reason it just has to be heartfelt

Me and my family are planning a trip to japan next year because my younger brother and sister and part japanese... their paternal grandmother was full japanese... I cant wait to go... just dreading that long flight though

quarter-life-crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quarter-life-crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quarter-life-crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quarter-life-crisis said...

Have fun!!! Make sure to take plenty of pics so that you can post them to your blog.

I may have posted this blog prematurely because I keep thinking of things I want to do. I think it was the vodka and hawaiian punch talking. LOL