Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So I been thinking........

AND......

There is so much I want to do, and I wonder will I be able to do it all. Will I become one of those individual with great ideals that never follow through with them?

AND......

Smile in your face, all the time they want to take your place, them BACKSTABBERS. BACKSTABBERS!!

AND.....

I am going to write a book! Well one day I will. I have several ideals in the works. I think I need to take some English/grammar classes and creative writing classes. Nevertheless it will get done. LOL

AND......

Family. They can be the ones that hurt you the most. Wish you can pick them like you do your friends.

AND.....

Work. Starting to learn the politics of the office. Individuals you THINK have your back and sincerely care, the main ones who will stab you in your back!! Thinking about keeping to myself like I was doing when I first started. I do not need to know EVERYTHING that is going on in the office.

AND......

The new Batman movie and The Color Purple play were excellent choices for this weekend!!! I recommend them both!

1 comment:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

You will become what you BELIEVE you will become!

I think you will do just fine in life

-OG